impreza wrx wagon uppipe

Hi everyone im looking at buying a decat uppipe and downpipe for my 02 wrx wagon.iv found a cheap decat uppipe from a sharkeye impreza would this fit straight onto mine.is there any difference in exhaust sizes from wagon to normal car? Only ever played with backboxs so dont really no where to start with decat? Are the eBay downpipe and up pipe any good as they seem quite cheap? Thanks in advance

No mate the sharkeye is the Hatch. Anything from the Blobeye should be a straight swap so upto the 55 plate, I'm not entirely sure if the Hawkeyes will fit but they go from 55 onto 07 

Ok mate cheers.seen some used up and down pipes on eBay goin pretty cheap but i never no if they fit or not lol dont suppose u know about the eBay stuff is any good do you? Theres some brand new stuff made from stainy steel that says it fits but its not a known brand

Even if it's a non named make Stainless steel will be just as good as anything bit of heat wrap around it. If you see anything that you're on sure just link it on here mate. Can take a look for you :)

Ill invest in it then if it will be ok? Also my restrictor pil thing is in the wrong place and when iv had my car hooked up to that torque app it says my boost is 14inhm or whatever measurement it is lol but that works out at 7psi which from what iv read is low? Could the pill being in the wrong place be the reason why? Sorry for all the questions

Think i have just found that little sucker actually but between my t-piece and the solenoid it goes to there is a connector that is what i thought was my pill untill i just found a lump where it should be so i presume thats it.lol but should there be a connector between the t piece and solenoid? Doesnt seem to be for anything just looks like pipe been cut and a connector put there