New member from fife area!

Haha u just got to watch about these ways tho man cause one of ma mets has a wee black 1.8 sxi n it's seriously quick but he has a 1.2 badge on it for that reason lol n Rye300 sound mate I thought It might have been u motor looks nice mate don't know much about the wrx 300 lol n yeah kl man well this weekend is a no go for me got 4 dogs to watch man my 2 n the girls mums 2 [emoji53] should be fun but I'm off work for 2 weeks next week so if you hear of any I will have plenty time to go n SKIV if u hear of any in next couple weeks give us a shout man

Aye the amount of sleepers is unbelievable around here lol there is a convoy up to Dundee this Saturday for a massive meet over 1k cars shame your busy tho, add me on Facebook mate il invite you to the events when they are on if you want name is frankie Skivington

It's just a 2.0ltre with a pro drive pack, so it's sitting around 260bhp (don't quote me on that, as I'm new to the scene as well) I've had some encounters with a R32 and destroyed it, but could of been down to driver. I work up dundee so take the back roads up usually get a few typeR try it on haha no chance.

Yea If I do hear anything I'll post on here.

Aye the amount of sleepers is unbelievable around here lol there is a convoy up to Dundee this Saturday for a massive meet over 1k cars shame your busy tho, add me on Facebook mate il invite you to the events when they are on if you want name is frankie Skivington

Good on u mate I wouldn't even attempt to race a type r never mind an r32 lol n sound man n yeah tell me about it skiv lol n aww would be when am busy lol n yeah al try man if I can mind password been a long time since been on it lol

Just remember it's not always the car it's the driver ;) an r32 tried to toy with me and I kept up the driver couldn't handle his car haha ah no worries man if you can't il try remember to post on here there's normally a weekly meet in rosyth or inverkeithing (excuse my spelling)

Just remember it's not always the car it's the driver ;) an r32 tried to toy with me and I kept up the driver couldn't handle his car haha ah no worries man if you can't il try remember to post on here there's normally a weekly meet in rosyth or inverkeithing (excuse my spelling)

• Like 1

Haha well that's were I am screwed I can handle it in the dry but my car does not like the wet one bit every corner or round about the back end is always out maybe down to the cheep tyres or just my driving in general there not many cars like taking roundabouts at 50 in the wet hahah lmao

Since I'm not exactly that great with subarus yet (still a newbie too only been on the road for around 2 weeks in mine) isn't yours 4wd? Would assume it would be alright in the wet but mind you 50 is abit quick for a round about haha

A was abit confused there like lol quite right get to the route of the problem and get it sorted :p haha right am away to ma bed we should maybe have a wee meet up all 3 of us one day get to know each other and see the cars and stuff

Lol just stripped it n can't find the problem so put it back the get her lol n yeah sounds good to me bud if you n Rye300 ain't busy next weekend should have a wee meet up al try mind wash ma car as it looks like it has just been dug out of the ground it's manky lol. Right man al let u get to your bed n al give you a wee message either the morn or sometime during week mate

A was abit confused there like lol quite right get to the route of the problem and get it sorted :p haha right am away to ma bed we should maybe have a wee meet up all 3 of us one day get to know each other and see the cars and stuff