Best dealer near barrow upon Humber

Th4neuk

Hiya,

Being new to the Subaru brand I haven't needed to hunt for a deale yet but reading some info it looks like the 04-09 legacies and out backs are due a recall to the dealer re the brake lines??

Question is which is the best dealer to take it to round here? Any recommendations at all? I know a lot of you use the chaps in Sheffield for other work but as this is main dealer presume it will be free :-) not sure if any of our legacy drivers have already had this done?

Cheers

Alan

Ta for that. Might ring the Louth one then? Ar they any good? Need a couple of parts as well so migh get them at the same time.

I gather it is something to do with the rear brake lines suffering corrosion under a panel at the rear?

They are sending letters out but as I've recently bought mine doubt I'll get anything?

Cheers

Alan

They have been ok when I've dealt with them in the past. Just some parts have to be ordered in other than that been pretty straight forward not had work done by them though so not sure with that.