blue mudflaps red sti?

dezmond_vr6

If you get stuck, if you can get the blue mudflaps and an idea of the size of the STI you want roughly I can get my mate to print them off on vinyl so you can stick them on. 

Just away around it if you can't I doubt he will charge a lot he's pretty good I will make a guess at £3.50 inc Postage but it is a guess could be a bit more bit less :) 

iv had a good luck guys again no blue ones with the red sti the only do them with pink sti? gutted. really want the red sti part they do red sti on all the others just not with the blue. does anyone have pictures of scooby with the mini mudflaps u can buy and also of the normal ones so i can compare the look cheers

????????????

have you contacted Ian at performance creation??

he does what ever colur you want one what every flap colour you want.

I had smaller PINK STi's stickers on Black flaps.... not on website but did them for me.. no problem. still the same price

• Like 1

Sorry yes I have contacted them only last night tho. Askin the question so hopefully that will be fine.

Gambit no mate I could only see blue with pink but I'm after blue with red I no it's a farce and not much difference but red sti badges on car needs red on mudflaps lol the little things ;)