Quick question

Skiv

Yep now the last half then I can enjoy the cheapness!:D haha got the email about member thing looks awesome will be sure to get me some of that when I have some cash!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I didn't know one was sent out mate :D was sorted today I know Steve said the Halfords cards are limited I've not had chance to see if it's until more stock arrives or once they have gone it's gone until next year I'm not sure. 

• Like 1

Yea got it a few hrs ago :D ah il still get membership regardless not too fussed if I miss out on the card not in it for the discounts :D

• Like 1

Ohh that's a pretty nice deal compared to what I get! Lol Iv took out a policy adds to around 1280 or so licence for under 2 years 1 years ncb 6 points for a 99 Subaru impreza sport

My car is down as an Impreza R, which is the non turbo hatchback impreza, because it was imported only a few years ago some dunce has put it down wrong, also states 2dr lol, im not one to undo someones hard work importing so i'll leave it as is and reap the cheap insurance benefits, otherwise id be looking at 2k D:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...