Window tinting near Grimsby/hull

Th4neuk

Hiya all.

Good news that my old fiesta has sold so a bit of spare cash to spend on the scooby. Boring bits to some extent as I need a tow bar fitting so i can tow the car trailer (am going to have a go at fitting it myself) but then I also want to get the rear windows tinted. I had a go at this myself with some stuff off eBay on my old frontera but want it doing properly on the outback.

Has anyone had this done anywhere localish or have any recommendations for brands etc?

Cheers

Alan

Runs for cover........ I did see him at the beginning of the week and forgot to ask :( but I've not seen him since if I see him tomorrow or his missus I will ask him mate I've just written it down  :)

Spoke to his wife today he has a place he uses in Lincoln to do it so it's dust free but will come to you if you have a place.But will let you give him a ring mate he does it well takes the windows out to do it not just sticks it on. 

• Like 1

Cheers gambit will give him a ring. Like the taking the windows out bit as usually means it will be quality.

Don't suppose you know someone who does tow bars this side of the river too lol

Cheers

Alan

Hi gambit, rang perry and he's good for doing it. Price seems good as well. Probably going to take it to Lincoln as my garage is a bit dusty lol

Cheers for the heads up. Just need to sort the towbar then can get it booked in

Cheers

Alan

Nice one yeah he's pretty good from the work I've seen he does full body wrapping and alsorts. I know he is moving premises in about a years time. to Holton Le clay  

Right with the Tow bar I've spoke to a couple of people and the cheapest place is in Louth near the Co Op. was the cheapest out of everyone in town buy a few £100 from what I was told :)

http://www.louthtowbarcentre.co.uk/

Nice one thanks again gambit.

They have come in about £50 cheaper than the other quote I had in hull so worth nipping to Louth. If I can arrange a day off work might see if I can get the bar done in the morning then on to Lincoln for the windows.

Will have it looking how I want it soon. Can see about having the wheels coloured gunmetal grey as well to try and give it that sleek look.

Cheers

Alan

• Like 1

No worries mate. And if you're interested I'm looking at getting a local meet sorted but holding it near Market Rasen if I can get the nod would you be interested ? 

Won't be till next month now but would love to get as many people north Lincolnshire going as possible in every type :D

And I was told that place in louth was cheap. But they will match or beat any like for like quote

Cool will be a midweek evening think looking maybe a 1800 till 2100 but its a great pub and the food looks amazing so I'm hoping we can make it a monthly thing get to know the owners better and I will try have my dinner there too :D take the missus to the 1st one take her for dinner I think I best let her out the cage from time to time  :D