i need help asap

i have just bought a 2.5 wrx i am currently insured with adrian flux on a passat 2.0 tdi i tried to change insurance over and there wanting 2k off me... i am 29 year old 7 year ncb no points no convictions.. any ideas please?? when i was 21 year old i had a celica gt4 insured with them for £450.. in the passed i have had m3 etc so not as if its my first car like this

The way i have been tret by adrian flux over the last 2 days is apauling... Then they had a cheek o send me a customer service survey lol... Any way its too late now i have cancelled my policy and took one out with a different company... I have used adrian flux a lot in the past for my modded off road 4x4s to performance cars never will they get another penny off me

i never thought of getting a quote as i have never had problems with insurance... i have getting sorted now though with hastings for £422 fully comp pncb....however i paid my insurance on my passat in full and only had the policy 3 month and i have been told i will get nothing back :/

Hi,

Normally if you've only had a policy running for up to 3 months and you have paid in full I would expect there to be some form of refund. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take another look into it.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1