Still wanting a classic for my dad

hails555

Hi guys and gals......back again asking if anyone knows of a classic for sake must be dark blue and no more then 3000.............me and dad been looking for ages now thanks for the help of some of you already on here.......most the cars we have veiwed to buy are boy racers with no respect to the card or just rust buckets..........dad desperately wants a 555 edition but now happy to have a classic turbo.............can any one help west midlands region.....

Scooby love

Ps my WRX is still running mint

Hayley xxxxxxxx

there are two mica blues as i found the other day, the only issue is getting the spoiler if your going full rep, these are genuine prodrive spoiler, last lad left it on mine and have seen one more gen ever , rocking horse's !Removed! **** is more common. i did see one for sale the other day and ill try to find it for you :)

Cheers for the reply...... We have been looking for ages......my dad wants a classic can be in need of tlc cause he wants to do it up.......seen one to night which was perfect but had been in a crash dad could tell so he didn't want it was crumpled underneath!! Most are for sale are too expensive or been abused or are in !Removed! Scotland lol !! Xxx

Thanks gambit.........my wrx is perfect still my pride and joy !!!! Smile every single time I see it and drive it lol !!! Hit both front alloys in ice a month ago just had a quote to restore them both.......ops !!!! Xxxx thanks for your help as always

• Like 1

Hey Ash ? Is that ur name ? Ive saved them will show dad !! Think that's the site we veiwed the one from tonight it has the wrong spolier on some weird thing on it lol !! Fingers crossed we will find one this year lol !!!! No luck last year ! Dad has a wee go in mine from time to time xxx

• Like 1

haha yeah thats my name :) ill keep an eye out and ask my mate who runs a scooby garage, mine is from there originally but is totally solid, just need to know what you are looking for which by the sounds of it you do.

Thanks gambit.........my wrx is perfect still my pride and joy !!!! Smile every single time I see it and drive it lol !!! Hit both front alloys in ice a month ago just had a quote to restore them both.......ops !!!! Xxxx thanks for your help as always

Glad to hear that, I remember last time you was on you had an issue but guessing thats been sorted :D 

And yep still liking my Bugeye I was going to Hawkeye convert it but missed out on the conversion being sold and the money burnt a hole in my pocket so upgraded parts instead :D xxx

• Like 1

Thanks for your help very kind, yep defo know what to look for just cant !Removed! find one hahahaha !!! Been looking a good year now !! In the mean time dad will have to make to with mine lol !!! Even tho it has my name plastered all over it !! Thanks for reading my post and any help is great !!! Love this site!

• Like 1

Hey gambit......yeah all sorted was the fuel leak took 2weeks to fix but running like a dream and not costing a bomb just to do a mile any more !! Can drive with my windows up now I dont have petrol fumes to breath in !!! Just needs a bit of tlc in the summer ......shes just ticking over nicly !!! Dad treated her to a few new parts the other day nice new air filter.....pretty I u ask me hahahah !!! Xxxx

• Like 2

Hey Ash.......yep sadly 3k is our budget as it will be dads second car to play with he wants to strip it down and get it on road by summer if he gets one now......so hadn't gotta be perfect bubble rust and tatty arches no problem......etc.......just don't want a shed or something that's sadly been abused by kids owning them not knowing what they have got !!! I'm on 32 my self mind but my baby is treated like a queen !!! Warm her up and cool her down lol !!!! With the odd little play hahaha xxx

Thanks for your help very kind, yep defo know what to look for just cant !Removed! find one hahahaha !!! Been looking a good year now !! In the mean time dad will have to make to with mine lol !!! Even tho it has my name plastered all over it !! Thanks for reading my post and any help is great !!! Love this site!

As Ash said it's what we're here for :) 

Hey gambit......yeah all sorted was the fuel leak took 2weeks to fix but running like a dream and not costing a bomb just to do a mile any more !! Can drive with my windows up now I dont have petrol fumes to breath in !!! Just needs a bit of tlc in the summer ......shes just ticking over nicly !!! Dad treated her to a few new parts the other day nice new air filter.....pretty I u ask me hahahah !!! Xxxx

Least it was sorted before the cold weather kicked in driving around with the windows down not good this time of year :( I'm in the same boat with my alloys I need them doing soon to bring them back to former glory :( Just having the morettes resprayed as we speak should hopefully have them back this week can't help myself :) And always good to get the filters and things changed I say so good one on Dad :) xxx

• Like 1

Will still have a look.......look sad will have to settle for just a classic turbo no 555 for him with the budget however u never no he can work his magic on a old worn out one.....just so sad to see some just have t been looked after and abused drives me insane lol !!! These beast wont be around in years to come if we dont look after them......hahahaha lust to me old wise one hahahaha!! Will still lice in hope for a 555 !! Let me know if u find one.......im trying to convince him to go to the land of scoobys meaning Scotland they breed them up there tons for sale !! And can pay our respects to the great man in the sky !!

Yes gambit daddy has his uses.......its his fault I own one and am obsessed with them his fault entirly so its the least ge can do !!! Xxx

• Like 1