June 9th Sheffield Subaru services Monthly meet

The misses is learning to drive and needs a 'small car' lol may be a bit to hardcore for her.

Still at least the impreza's nearly ready :-D can finally turn up to a meet in the right car

I know if I had the money and space id have it, always fancied them.

Her instructor was saying you need to get more experience etc. Asked does your partner drive, she assumed I drove a micra or something. Gem said her face was a picture when she said sooobrau.

How long you have to run the new motor in for ?

1k miles :/ tbh it gives me time to save up for the Alcatek ecu and Anti lag :0, if im honest was never a fan of Glanza's due to them been constantly driven by 17 year olds :0 but they are well fast :)

tbh they are underated, and i have surprised quite alot of big cars, best one was an M5, however the novelty is running off, especially after driving my stage 3 Rs.  however what do you guys reckon they are worth 75k and clifford G5 with Intellistart and load and loads of other mods like Front mount etc ?

Tough question, I've seen good ones go for 3k + was about 2 years ago I was looking.

I presume they are alot like any othet jap import great ones and bad ones around. Whats the oc forum prices like ?

3-4k , mine has a few chips on the bumper and a broken door handle, uprated Varis interior but has a slight rip other than that shes fine, had a full rebuild last month as well so thats always a winner :)

I've not looked at them to see if I'm honest. Only one I have taken any notice of was a mate of mine that was getting mad about a lad dealing from one outside his flat. Only reason he was mad was because he had a little personal farm growing :lol: