subaru interior

seancombs

hi guys selling an interior for a Subaru and thought it would be best to let you guys know as would rather somebody buy for themselves rather than to sell on or try extort somebody if you know what I mean?

came from a 54 plate

171378349937 is the item number on eBay.

new to forum so hope this is allowed.

• Like 1

yeah know what you mean. is that a good price? my girlfriends uncle loves scoobys and took him to get one today and the chap gave it to him as he had a wrx or sti (I dunno anything about them) fitted.

he gave it to me as he lives in a flat and has no room and said for my troubles.

Maybe a little bit on the expensive side but you have the make an offer in there. the STI ones sell better there from a WRX but are the bucket seat design. I know Rollermite on here is after a set of seats might be worth having a chat with him :)  

Yeah he's put 0 in his not an o :) 

But I've linked him here anyway so he can have a look only down side is he's in Doncaster so bit of a drive for him but I guess if you can get the price you want and it's a good price for him he might be happy to have a drive down to you :)