Moderators Wanted!

Gambit

Moderators Wanted!
Hey Peoples of Subaru Owners Club, do you think you have what it takes to be a moderator? Of course you do! Well, S.O.C is looking for a few moderators to join our team and protect the laws of our sacred land, and help with the the ever growing of the forum and club.

retards.jpg

S.O.C Moderators Team Photo

How to Become a mod:
Create an application by sending us a private message or simply post below if you would like to applyand we'll review your application..
Why do you want to be an S.O.C mod?
Why would users want you as their mod?
Please list 1 hilarious joke. Mandatory! 

There are 1 mod spot available for Outback owners, so get those submissions rolling!

Mods will be slowly added as needed, but you should hear an answer 48/72 hours after you submit your application.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello mate - I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm happy to give it a go if you'd like me to. I don't pretend to be an expert with regards to Subaru engines or the mechanics of things generally, but know how to look after a car in terms of cleaning, claying etc.

I do feel like I'd like to give something back to the forum in any way that I can.

I normally find a way to get online each day and it's rare that a day passes without me posting some sort of cr@p or b0ll0cks lol

If you'd like me to help you out I'm happy to do so - as far as jokes go, look no further than Gus Poyet  :P

• Like 1

Hi mate I think you will be ideal :) 

Honestly the great bunch we have here the roles so easy mate. :) And if you're ever stuck like I said with Dogconker just give me a PM I'm pretty sad and never far away even if I can't always reply :)

• Like 1