Need help please!

rob wrx import

Hi rob , some pics of how far it's been stripped and what parts you've got would be ideal .

Oe parts will be for a v2 wrx which runs a phase 1 inlet and fuel rail set up .

here's a old pic of my v1 phase 1 (same as v2) only major difference in this pic is the fmic and induction pipework.

post-1399-141979432738_thumb.jpg

I've done v1 to v3 and then back to v1 (long story) so have got a few spares and pics that might be useful .

I'd get a new set of o rings as if one fails you could wash a bore , carl davey or import car parts will sell genuine ones .

Same with the gaskets I'm afraid, cheap eBay one's don't last , luke at "import car parts" is helpful and stocks almost everything .

Guess yours looks a bit like this atm

post-1399-14197962976_thumb.jpg

What version car loom and engine loom are you using ?

If the bolts that attach the inlet to the heads are "inline" then it's narrowed the heads down to v1 to v4 .

If so you'll have to use the v1/v2 engine loom , water crossover pipe , inlet manifold , fuel rails , injectors , header tank and coolant pipes .

As the early heads / inlet phase isn't compatible with the v5/v6 engine loom plugs .