Subaru Impreza For sale

10adria2010

I'll move this to the For Sale page as I'm not sure if you're asking our opinion or trying to sell it ;) 

But my 2 cents worth. It's £950 too much for some reson sales of bugeyes has plummeted. Worth holding on for me unless I get this hawk conversion as their coming rare on the ground to the point I think they will have less and less available and eventually will be sort after in the future :(  But I'd go in the mind of the parts too with £3,100 as an absolute maximum. Also the center caps aren't the original's  :(  Sorry not picking just pointing out :) 

Well I'm still a bug owner at the minute I'm hoping that chap doesn't sell the conversation before I get the money missus said I'm allowed it. Just a matter of time before someone beats me too it god dam them :( 

Lol good old predictive text. Yeah I meant conversion haha [emoji1] well take me another 4 days minimum to get the cash not allowed to use the deposit money. We was meant to be moving this month but one went before we got the viewing and the other is too small and more expensive for the house then I'm willing to pay. But I just wish I could rush it quicker to come through I just have a gut feeling it will sell :( that reminds me mot to do as well lol next week.