bobbusa1

hi to all new member here and in need of help asap bought a 2002 wrx bugeye last year , car alarm locked me out about 6 months ago and had to get towed from asda on a flatbed , took 3 days and using the spare fob to reprogram and get back in ( original fob wont work now ) now spare fob has stopped working after a day of double locking the doors every time button was pressed car is at my house so ive had enough has anybody on here got a step by step on removing the full alarm system as its more grief than its worth , key fob is a Subaru one with one button and think its a sigma any help on removal will be great as I don't want this !Removed! alarm in the car ... stressed out

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C 

I'll be honest mate Alarms I'm no good with at all. I can mess about with the key fobs and do what I need to but installing one and taking one out I've never done it sorry. Hopefully one of the others members might be able to help. 

But might get a quicker response asking in the electrical and security section of the forum :) 

thanks for the welcome mate , I`ll have a look in electrical and security and post in there hopefully somebody`s done a removal luv the scoob but this is a pain in the **** , used to have a hawk a couple years back and had none of these issues , only problem was running costs £500 road tax and nothing fitted from bug or blob and hawk parts were astronomical just couldn't afford it lol but had to get another 1 so thought bug wrx cheaper to run and sum of the wrx`s are just as fast as ur sti`s if done properly just this alarm problem doin my head in