Changing Speedo Bulbs?

Car: 1998 Impreza turbo 2000

I want to change my dials to blue when they light up as opposed to green. What bulbs do I have to buy? I've read through a few forums and can't seem to find a definite answer?
Also people are saying it's almost impossible to see the fuel and oil gauge needle afterwards... has anyone done this mod or seen it in person?

Regards,
Chris.

Buy some blue bulbs and use nail varnish and ear buds to clean the green film from inside the cluster. I've done it on a newage cluster and looked ok but I think it was the speedo and rev dial was not as bright. But can still see it well enough to drive. I will have a look for the websire but my internet is playing up really bad tonight. BT yet again knows about the fault :( I'd also show you the results but it's that slow I'm not sure if it will even post the :( 

just be careful, i bought some off eBay and they are !Removed!, two stopped working and caused a ground issue on the alternator, i have since got some better quality ones and it works fine,

easy job to do, lower the steering column, undo the two phillips screws, pop the shroud off, there is then 3 more phillips screws, now pull an turn the left side of the cluster so its horizontal, there are 3 wire blocks that are in the top of the cluster, undo these and maneuver it out to the left.

just be careful, i bought some off ebay and they are !Removed!, two stopped working and caused a ground issue on the alternator, i have since got some better quality ones and it works fine,

easy job to do, lower the steering column, undo the two phillips screws, pop the shroud off, there is then 3 more phillips screws, now pull an turn the left side of the cluster so its horizontal, there are 3 wire blocks that are in the top of the cluster, undo these and maneuver it out to the left.

That's on a 1998 yeah?

We're having a lot of trouble :? We don't want to pull to hard and snap anything....

Doesn't matter... I pulled it and it popped out :)

This is after we took out and off the whole centre console.... At least I know how to change the Heater bulbs now!

So I've changed the bulbs, but now my petrol light is on and blue... Is it just because the bulbs are a lot brighter and its lighting the Low Fuel icon?