Foglight covers

weeksy

Does anyone know if the bolts thst hold the foglights in on a V4 classic impreza will fit to hold the covers on?Or do i need to buy longer bolts?

Bought the covers bug need to know how to fit them

Many thanks in advance

Can you up a pic mate ?

But as a tip I'd make sure you stick them on with something anyway they're a bit steal able. As some of the blobeye member's know [emoji19]

Yeah i will post pics tomoz Gambit me old fruit.Hope your well
  • Like 1

Yes mate thanks doing alright me old bean.[emoji6] well be better once ive got this nurspec on lol. Hope you and the cars doing well. Doesn't matters about wife's girlfriend's partner's etcetera [emoji1]

Leave them off till you get yourself a tub of tiger seal ... Mix that with a tub of araldite... & Maybe some good quality plastic cement or superglue just for good measure then glue the edges and fit them... Once dry remove the whole bumper, flip upside down and either pop rivet or self tapping screw the hell out of them.... Repeat process As above to refit front bumper to car

Then maybe you'll be safer

But I would still put up cctv just to watch the car !!!

• Like 2

I think, don't hold me to this. But if you get a long enough bolt the same thread as the bolts that hold the fog in place just longer rough guess 3" you take out the 3 OEM bolts that hold the lamp in place that line up with the holes in the cover. And then you use the holes and the longer bolts in the existing holes to tighten them up. but might be just the bottom left one that lines up thats how it was with my old one's. But if you have no intention of ever removing them again Tigerseal will do that :)  

• Like 1

I think, don't hold me to this. But if you get a long enough bolt the same thread as the bolts that hold the fog in place just longer rough guess 3" you take out the 3 OEM bolts that hold the lamp in place that line up with the holes in the cover. And then you use the holes and the longer bolts in the existing holes to tighten them up. but might be just the bottom left one that lines up thats how it was with my old one's. But if you have no intention of ever removing them again Tigerseal will do that :)  

Thats what i hope,that the holes would line up but doesnt look like they do.

Might be able to pilot 3small holes using the covers as a guide the screw in some small screws

Just try the bottom left one then 1st it was only one bolt on mine but the fog cover did have parts that sort of sat in the groves in the bumper too to hold it in place. :) I have a prodrive bumper now so different again for me :) And I removed the fog's completely.