Road Angel hard Wire

I know this has probably been asked a million times 

I want to hard wire my road angel 

It came with a hard wire kit, that i assume you attach to the cigarette lighter ?

I dont see a problem unless i want to use the cigarette lighter to power something else then would it not be able to power both devices ?

Or do i attach it to the fusebox ?

392AB922-9BB9-4495-A20A-5FFA558C7683_zps

0DF67E33-6416-4A4F-9497-8E2A158963C0_zps

If you fit an in line fuse to the cig lighter should be ok, if not there's spare fuse holes in the box, do you have a piggy back tap fuse ?they just plug into the fusebox and already have an in line fuse

If you fit an in line fuse to the cig lighter should be ok, if not there's spare fuse holes in the box, do you have a piggy back tap fuse ?they just plug into the fusebox and already have an in line fuse

looks like there are no spare ones, which fuse should i piggy back ?  

E2F4C5C1-0962-42A6-A529-FD07B3E9D4C3_zps

WTF is this i just noticed it 

16C6DCC5-4DA6-4284-86F5-5AF8A265D83C_zps

2528799D-AAD5-4B2C-82C3-BAC27388E857_zps

Have a look for an add a fuse on eBay, you take out one of the existing ones pop the piggyback in then put the existing fuse back on top along with a separate on for the accessory.

Maybe the thing with tm on is a traffic master unit. Had one in my old van. A bit **** to be fair

Cant help other than link i have when i bought a couple(i did not use but no doubt will)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230652186731?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT 

Just fit the fuse removed into the double fitting along with the one for device

I have just bought a detector this minute!!! Good idea having one,more so with all the cameras around me,nothing fancy at 1st

More for when i go into Wales to the van, where they love cameras!!!

Cheap n cheerful

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171358178037?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Never had a speeding ticket.............you know what will come now :rolleyes: