1 thing after another :(

dan88

Hit me at 30mph, there's around an 80% chance I'll live.

Hit me at 40mph, there's around an 80% chance I'll die.

Rush up behind me in the overtaking lane when I'm passing a line of traffic at 85 and obviously can't !Removed! get in but you still flash your !Removed! headlights like the obsessive compulsive **** that you are, there's a 98% chance you're a Audi driver. 

Sorry to hear about the more bad news :( 

• Like 1

the best way I can describe my car is as this.

it's like a teenager, u give it life, help it along, buy it nice things and then it kicks u in the balls on return.

lol still bored :(

Oh I take it you are not to far away from me then. Bostons about 45 min drive

Yeah I find some car's are like that. Only problem is you can't take the Ipad away until they sort the !Removed! hole of a room out until they fix it :( 

I'm near spalding area bottom end of lincs where abouts are u gambit?

got a new rad 135quid from eu lincos collect it after 3 today. turbo monkeys was shut unfortunately

I'm north east of Louth near more to Cleethorpes. Been to Spalding a few times. Once just went for a drive and for no reason whats so ever stopped at a Mc Donalds on a round about as you go into Spalding ahd a bite to eat then turned around and came back :D

new rads in runs good looks like no engine damage. bed is now calling after starting work at 6 Sunday night. mind u I'm fairly awake with only 1hours nap today but doubt I be dead to the world tonight lol

• Like 1