Rota drifts

darker%20setting%2043%20of%2066.jpg

mine with 18's rolled arches and lowered, where its driveable, as its set up for fast road and track, but passed the point of rear passengers. so it depends on what heights etc.

Lowered on 18's with wheel spacers I found lower profile tyres cleared my arces with rear passengers but I struggled with potholes and the front's destroying the walls of the tyres so went larger profile now they rub :( 

Got mine on 18's just the other month in hyper black and really like them, I went with the wide 9.5's and put a bit of tyre stretch on as I couldn't resist the wide concave spoke look although they do stick out the arches ever so slightly but still need to adjust the camber to neg 1 or 2 deg as it's 0 now and going to tinker with the ride height a bit as it's too high as it stands now, needs to drop a good 20mm without getting too low... I had the rear arches rolled for £80 to compensate too. The car still handles great on the road :) 

11174897_10153127919177631_3195727132458