Rota grid drift wheel nuts. Which??

Just fitted my rota grid drifts and the guy I bought them from gave me these gold wheel nuts and they have done the job but imho the look a bit chavvy and the quality is poor and they stick out so far??

Which wheel nuts do you guys recommend and locking nuts too I need these ASAP!!

I've never looked at wheel nuts/lugs and thought they look chavy :D 

But Muteki do a good range but lots of fakes about.so have to be minds full where you gte them from. But only thing I would look for is stee, avoid alloy read some horror stories thats out me off. :(

I've never looked at wheel nuts/lugs and thought they look chavy :D

But Muteki do a good range but lots of fakes about.so have to be minds full where you gte them from. But only thing I would look for is stee, avoid alloy read some horror stories thats out me off. :(

Just seen this after a quick google.. :o :o  So I think I will give these a miss!

decent OE ones are about 16 quid delivered 

i just got some in black

Where from buddy and does it come with a slim socket as im finding with the original nuts I cant fit my socket in to tighten them?

i have the same nut but in silver as they was the only colour i could find matching lock nuts in.

yeah mate,I will say though dont use a air gun to tighten them up,i use a tourge wrench and tighten to 80lb,dont let garage airgun them on as they have their guns set on full so can use them on everything and allways over tighten wheel nuts.I like these lug nuts as they dont stick out very far and they are thinner then standed scooby nut which dont fit lots of aftermarket rims,i got these to fit my bk racing eclipse wheels which have small holes.

yeah mate,I will say though dont use a air gun to tighten them up,i use a tourge wrench and tighten to 80lb,dont let garage airgun them on as they have their guns set on full so can use them on everything and allways over tighten wheel nuts.I like these lug nuts as they dont stick out very far and they are thinner then standed scooby nut which dont fit lots of aftermarket rims,i got these to fit my bk racing eclipse wheels which have small holes.

thats reassuring then. Ok I will torque to 80lb thanks mate!