New exhaust

Hi guys ,

Getting a kat back system fitted on my 2008 wrx hatch from cobra exhaust in sheffield .Getting the non res so hopefully should sound mint :)

This is probably going to be the only mod I will do tbh so my question is just about advice as to whether I need to map it or not ? If it's really advisable what parts ....just fuel pump and estimated cost ?

Had the exhaust done today and tbh I was thinking it would sound A LOT louder . But I really like it a lot " service was spot on and would recommend . Sounds really sporty and not boy racer at all .

#jobsagoodun :)

Ive a quick question. I have been told before that my sport doesnt have the burble like a turbo'd Scooby because of the headers. So i was just wondering if you can fit equal headers on a non turbo sport?? 2002 plate as well. If you can fit them, would anyone be able to point me in the right direction for the headers please?? :)

Hi , with my exhaust they did say my new one would give out the burble but it doesn't , not sure if mine has Un equal headers or not though and wonder if it has whether a new downpipe would do the trick ? Not really fussed about decat as don't want to go down re map etc . Also I really do think they have put a resonated one on mine by mistake as it seems a little too quiet tbh lol . I did order a resonated one originaly but cancelled then went for the louder one a week after so dunno :) sounds nice and deep in first and second but not much noise in 3rd or 4th . Gunna nip it back to them midweek and see what they say !

No worries mate, if stock I'm guessing they should look like this

27fd9f3909bb03b9416ed60feb853e6f.jpg

Then to the cats

Trubos normally look like this, (with up pipe attached)

76c7717ae4e83b8b5ea6f98fb5d51db9.jpg

If someone has already changed them then happy days as it's a bit of work to fabricate a turbo set to fit, or a fair bit of money to buy custom equal length ones