Spot / Driving lights for night rallies

DaiP

I've got an old Legacy 2.5 that I've been using as a runabout for a little while now and was thinking of using it for a couple of night event road rallies. All the car needs to be eligible is a current MOT and be able to pass scrutineering which hopefully it should. What I could do with though is some decent lights, since the events are held on unlit mountain roads and country lanes. Just wondered if anyone on here could recommend any decent spot or driving lights. I had a quick look on Demon Tweeks and they seem to vary a fair bit in price. I don't really want to spend more than a few hundred all in for lights fixtures and loom. At least not to start with. Or possibly upgrade the headlight units themselves. Any reccomendations anyone?

Get the led light bars..had some on my old cherokee and they are bright as the sun itself easy to fit and wire up and being led they don't strain the alt much

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Get the led light bars..had some on my old cherokee and they are bright as the sun itself easy to fit and wire up and being led they don't strain the alt much

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Like the idea of LED's. The car has got 125000 miles on it and as far as I can tell the original alternator so might be a better idea than the traditional Cibie Oscar type spots. I was looking at the light bars but wasn't sure how bright they'd be. Cheers.
  • Like 1