Angled exit back box

Sandals

As the title suggests, after an angled exit backbox as I prefer the look of them compared to straight exit. Don't really have any preference to what make... let me know what you have and how much you want for it!

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is a japspeed as well but it is a straight exit... mine just have to bite the bullet and buy a new one

Thinking of getting a Japspeed backbox for my classic 2000, is there much sound difference compared to standard? May order from 2fast2cool, around £105 which isn't bad as brand new, just not sure on how much difference it'd make, just wanting more sound in the lower gears really.

I'm selling my old Japspeed exhaust, sounds nice, deep and burbly... it is a straight exit tho and the third hanger would be the wrong way around but have heard that people just don't use the third hanger and everything is fine.

That info has broadenend my search somewhat, so newage exhaust do fit the classics. Have seen some ads on eBay etc bug eye scoobys saying they fit etc. This would make it easier if I end up getting second hand one. I am considering getting exhaust backbox and a dumpvalve from 2fast2cool, look quite reasonable and heard good things about em mostly. Just need more sound than the standard exhaust really and a dumpvalve I'm hoping would go nicely.

Yup, I bought my exhaust from a guy who had it on his classic... So I was anticipating not having to use the third hanger, back box arrived and the hangers were in the newage position. So he had it on his classic without any problems it would seem!