Air bags seat resistor/occupancy sensor

Sparky

Hi I will be putting new seat in my 2015 sti but was wondering if anyone has done the resistor mod as the place I bought the seats from say to use recaro universal resistor kit just pugs in and you just put the right resistor in it which i have know idea how i will find this out as cant use muti meter as could set airbags off and can only find US cars which i think are different due to US cars haveing a dual stage deployment airbag and uk cars having single stage and at 35 pound a side for the resistor kit don't want to buy if plug is different has any one used one of these kits so I could compare wiring plug also seat occupancy sensor how can I get around this with out have to use the pressure pad in the seat any help would be good

If know one has this information does anyone know of any were which may be able to help I need to try and resolve this been trying alot of places no one really sounds like they want to help or just don't know how to