Looking for Mud Flaps (urethane)

Xander

Hi Guys,

Currently looking for some good quality mud flaps, winter is coming and as my car is a dally I want to protect the paint from Mud, Snow and salt.

Also its a subaru so mud flaps are cool right.....

Anyway I have seen some rally armour ones but costing around £125 is shocking so looking for a cheaper option but still quality, I also dont want to drill my body work unless I really have to.

Anyone found or seen something I should look at.

Thanks

Alex

Also I dont want WRX or STI on them as I like the clean look.

I'm ordering a set from scoobyworld,their 70 quid still,i had a set of their mini mudflaps on my bug wagon and was very happy with them.going to get the full size 1's this time though as the minis are a tad small.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

The mini's fitted straight on mate to hole's allready their,so would guess the large will also,am getting the brackets in black so they dont stand out.1's i got of eBay for my blobeye wasnt as good,1 hole on the flaps was about half a hole out so had to make hole bigger in flap or they wouldnt sit rite,then that made it so you had to line them up or you ended up with them on a slant.put me off the ebays 1's.

Cool thanks will take a look at the scooby world ones £70 much better than £125

That said the misses said it should stop looking and just buy the rally armour ones.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

Rally armour are suppose to be good.i tried a set of universal fit from halford on blobeye first lol tryin save a few quid,cost more in long run with buyin second pair off eBay and neither fitting rite.i'd like some rally armour but couldnt bring mi self to pay that much just for a name.

Get the rally armour.you no you want to lol

Did you get the Scooby world flaps?

I was going to order the rally armour ones but its a 2 week back order and wanted them for the weekend really.

Not ordered any yet,you got me thinking about the rally armour 1's lol.well the problem i have with scoobyworld is their not exactly fast at sorting orders out.i pay with paypal which is instant then take them 2 day to prosses my order then then goes to dispatch then out for delivery.i would say if you ordered them today you would be looking at monday before you got them with scoobyworld.

That sucks might just get the rally armours then. If I am stuck waiting no matter what. I was looking at the rally armour basics only £35 universal fit but should be simple to make fit and a much more normal price.

--

Didnt look at them but am guessing being universal their wont be the mounting plate with them for added strengh.will just be nuts bolts n washers and probkly need a bit hole ajustment or have to drill all holes.the more expencive 1's will have the fixing plate and will fit straight on.

I went the Rally Armour route and they are fantastic with great fitting kit/brackets.... No regrets in spending the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice where did you get them from?

--