Genuine 2002 bugeye WRX STi pro drive or not?

Bucky789

Looking for some guidance as new to the world of subarus so any help would be very much appreciated. Looking at purchasing the above, all looks to be ok correct interior, Brembo 6 pots on the front, 4s on the rear, STi intercooler front STi fog covers etc etc the log book also states WRX STi, any way of confirming it is and STi pro drive? The car does have subaru owners club stickers on so possibly someone on here may know the car.

Thanks in advance

Hello, there should be a certificate confirming it's had the prodrive upgrade completed, post up some pics someone may recognise it, I've a link somewhere about the ppp upgrades and lists all the bits fitted

Here you go not gospel but gives you an idea

http://impreza.co/ppp-subaru-prodrive-performance-pack/

Thanks for the fast reply, I know for a fact that it doesn't have the PPP exhaust it has an aftermarket brand. I shall have to check to see if it has the PPP certificate tomorrow. Here's the only pictures I currently have.....

Would the log book be gospel? Or would giving subaru a call with the vin be the only true way of confirming?

Thanks

post-5279-0-92824900-1446057472_thumb.jp

post-5279-0-10537300-1446057502_thumb.jp

No idea to be honest as far as I'm aware the ppp was retrofitted anyway, have you seen the engine bay does it have the blue silicone y pipe ? At the end of the day the sti would put out a bit more hp than a ppp kit anyway