box size please : )

stants

when you have a spare 5 mins does anyone fancy measuring the dash top cubby box for me ?

i'd like to know if it's the same shape/size of the sf forester. deciding weather to go the whole hog with gauge install

witdth and length would be nice.

cheers

adam

I was going to swap mine from the impreza to the forester. never got round to it and never measured it but if not the same it was very close to look at. hope someone could help as mine is never used and I would think of doing the same.

ah dunno.

is it sat in a recessed bit ? saw someone's car the other day with a tripple gauge pod on the centre of dash. was wondering if it would just fit into the cubby box hole that i have.

i'll just have a closer peek at everything on saturday :-)

• Like 1

I think it will be the same thing the blobeye has a triple pod on the dash. The bugeye has 2 on the pillar I will measure it anyway and let you know :D and you can still have a look when you get here if in doubt :D

how do.

i'm gonna measure the pillar and get back to them as i don't know how diferent it is i'll have a better idea after i've had a look at an impreza. they have said if needs be they can leave a bit more on the edge and i can always cut it back to fit. my dash has a little more at the front before the pillar if that makes sense

cheers for the measurements totally pointless though as i tried removing the cubby box this evening and found out that the air vents are attached to it  so it's a none starter  :(

I've just asked the Fozzie owners on my local forum if the impreza pod will fit straight in. If not I dare say they will know a solution.

I I remember rightly the pod is designed to replace the lid of the cubby hole not the whole thing.