SUBARU WRX STI 2014 - An amazing car!

AshleySTI

Hello all.

Regrettably, I have to sell my late fathers car. Some of you may have known Kevin Baker from over the years, at one point he was the regional manager for the SIDC in East Anglia and we always had a great turn out.

Unfortunately, Kevin lost his 364 day battle with cancer last October, and his beloved (and now my beloved) 2014 WRX STI needs to be sold.

I have driven the car since mid October, and kept it clean and tidy throughout, including several coats of polish and wax!

Let’s move on to the car in question.

A 2014 WRX STI, in the famous World Rally Blue (if they still call it that..).

This is a car with PRESENCE. Every body stares at it. Dad bought back the classic Subaru noise, and it’s perfection in my eyes, sounding and looking how an STI should.

-    5,800 miles (I am still driving this car around 80m p/w)
-    Manual    
-    Petrol
-    Engine power    : 296 bhp
-    Engine size: 2457 cc
-    Acceleration (0-60mph): 5.1 seconds
-    Top speed: 159 mph
-    Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive

Full service history, Full leather/alcantara interior, Air conditioning, Cruise Control, Dual - Zone Automatic Air - Conditioning System with Anti - Dust Filter, 18 - inch Aluminium Alloy Wheels (Dark Gun - Metallic) with 245/40R18 Tyres, Bluetooth Compatible Hands Free System, Hill Hold Assist, Power Windows, Privacy Glass for Rear Doors, Rear Quarters and Rear Windows, Push Button Start System (Touch Sensor Type), Satellite Security Tracker, Thatcham Category 1 Security System, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Upholstery - Leather and Alcantara, Whiplash Reducing Front Seats, Child locks & Isofix system, Central locking, Electric windows, Electric door mirrors, Immobiliser, Power steering, Sports seats, Parking aid, 5 seats.

Modifications
-    Exhaust (Sorry, unknown brand – Sounds amazing)
-    Quick Shifter
-    Wheel spacers – 20mm all around - Direnza
-    Dump valve - GFB Respons
-    Air intake – Perrin Performance
-    Carbon Wrapped Roof, Spoiler, Wing mirrors
-    Kenwood hifi system – Upgraded, stock part is lost.

Bad points
-    There are a few tiny stone chips scattered across the front of the car – Nothing too crazy, what you would expect.
-    The left skirt has some slight paint damage (not my doing!) best to check the photos for this
-    Mud flaps: They make an awful noise pulling onto steep driveways. They are not damaged, they are structurally sound and designed for the car, but they can scrape, and they are loud! This is more personal preference.

I’m afraid if you have specific questions about some of the parts used for the modifications, I may not be able to tell you exactly. I only have the paperwork I have, and I have described everything as best as I can. If you are unsure, and I am unsure, please view the car in person.

Price: £25,495. ono.

Contact: ashley@moustachemarketing.com - Phone can be given out if you're seriously interested.

£1,000 of sale price will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.

Please note 2 important points:
1) The personalised registration plate is NOT included and is no longer on the car.
2) There IS outstanding finance, which the buyer will have to clear on the phone with me.

P1010195.JPG

P1010200.JPG

P1010202.JPG

P1010205.JPG

P1010207.JPG

P1010216.jpg

P1010217.JPG

P1010218.JPG

P1010222.JPG

P1010225.JPG

P1010228.JPG

P1010233.JPG