Boxers rule?

R1200RS

Hi all, been a Scooby fan since I had an Impreza in the mid-90's but didn't return to them until I bought a diesel Outback in 2010.  Now changed to a 2016 petrol Outback and very pleased so far.....diesel has had its day as far as I am concerned being a low-mileage OAP now.

As you might guess I have another boxer in my garage - although this one develops 125hp from an engine half the capacity of the Scooby with its 175hp.....

I confess I have an ulterior motive for joining as I need to sell my original and unused spare wheel/tyre for the gen 4 Outback - not happy with the thought of using it now that I have these silly 18" wheels and there's not really any room for it anyway.  So that will be appearing in classifieds when I get a round tuit and take some pictures.

Wotcha and welcome - yup get some photos taken and post in the parts for sale section, using something like photo bucket and then podting a link gives great large picture results

• Like 1