Replacing wheel nuts

Hi all, my 2000 turbo is going in for a wheel refurb on Monday..i have a slight issue.. These wheel nuts are a bigger fit than my other car and as there isn't a wheel crowbar type thing in my subaru.. I can't remove them.. 442650299f3479c1a2a333e07ee6e590.jpgd47563a3267e9c93d77a711526d2c07f.jpg

I am sure the garage will be able too but I am trying to order replacement nuts but can't get these out to compare.

So my question is.... Will these fit? And where can I obtain a crowbar type arm from (not sure what it's called lol?) http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331626052691&alt=web

Thanks

James.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Can the person who is doing your wheels not refurb the centre caps as well? Altho my centre caps are different, mine were sorted as well.

Those wheel nuts look like a gold version of mine, so i imagine they should fit. Just watch tho as mine are cheap eBay ones, the ridges on the inside are showing signs of rust because the key has rubbed away the paint