Scooby newbie

Jhughes40723

Hi everyone my name is Jamie and I have just purchased a 2005 WRX 300 and... I love it! I will upload some pics after I have given her a good clean. Just one how long should I be warming her up and should the car be idle or on the move? Look forward to getting to know my car and like minded people! Cheers Jamie

Wotcha and welcome :)

great car, looking forward to the photo's, the car should warm up in a short while, normally by the time I have driven a mile and a half down the road taking it easy the temp guage is at half way and that is where it stays, I tend to stay below 2500 revs whilst warming up just using the torque and changing up early but staying in a lower gear, normally 3rd / 4th so you are not straining the engine

Is the temp gauge on the dash oil tempor coolant temp?

stick a photo up and it can be confirmed - if it has an oil can symbol or oil can and thermometer its for the oil if it has a thermometer on its own is tends to be for the water / coolant

Agreed I have nothing wrong with sticker's on car's I have them myself. Anyone who has been in a carclub will see and not like what someone's car has had done with a bodykit or sticker's. But to moan about it like another forum I use is beyond me :D

And they should do there self's a favour and go buy a Toyota Prius :D

(RANT OVER) :D

I'v just fitted some Pro sport gauge's in mine :D Evo serie's.

other then maybe a set of fog cover's I would put on I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure in time would find of, or think about doing something before long ;)

Blue!.... Unless your going to carbon effect few part's of the car. You have gone for the clean look, I would keep it that way myself.

And I told you there is alway's some mod's to add :D

Will start on the inside next ;)

There not cheap I know. I have a Blobeye and a Bugeye in the garage and would like fog cover's for both. Just got roof scoop's for them both, but had a nightmare with the spraying for the Bugeye. Got it on the blobeye fine. And again I know there not for everyone  but I like it with them on. Will upload some pictures when I get chance. Woop's went off subject there :D

I just keep checking eBay for fog's I don't mind spraying them myself but would like some that have already been sprayed the same colour :D And think WRX in white will still look smart.