Underseat subwoofer?

Anyone ever used an underseat subwoofer in there subaru? Don't want to waste space in boot with a decent set up but would like a touch more, I've already upgraded front door speakers and plan to amp them soon, read mixed reviews on these types of subwoofer online but seems to be people comparing them to a 'real' subwoofer which obviously won't be as good, are they a complete waste of money? 

Yep I have one and it makes loads of difference, didn't want a massive one in the boot as I'm not 17 😅 just wanted something to bring out the low range more as we all know how terrible the stock speakers are, I had sub pre outs on the head unit already went for an active active sub with a vol/gain remote, cost me about a ton worth every penny I reckon

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got this one mate, http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-kenwood-ksc-sw11_p-31239.htm?gclid=CJDfptuC1MwCFdUy0wodv_MPfw

Depending on what seats you have in yours it's a pretty easy install, stock seats just move forward and stick under lol

I've impreza seats in mine and you sit a little lower so I cut a hole in my carpet and stuck it directly to the floor

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1