345bhp FORGED 08 WRX Sti

Lsteed

FORGED SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI (Type UK) 2008 AWD FSH, Also:, Xenon headlights, Auto climate control a/c, Steering wheel mounted audio/cruise control, 6 cd, Aux socket, Adjustable Drive Settings SI  - S (sport ) - I  (intelligent )  - S#( sport sharp/track), DCCD Centre diff controls - Auto , bias settings + Lock, Thatcham alarm/immobiliser, Metasat Tracker, Parrot hands free kit, Complete Engine Rebuild Jan 16, Fully forged engine, Mahle Forged Piston Set, ACL Race Series Big End Bearings, ACL Race Series Main Bearing Set, H section rod set, Engine rebore, Custom remap by Duncan at Racedynamix , Sti crank, 11mm high flow oil pump , New Cam Belt, tensioner and idlers, Head gaskets, Radiator, Boost pipes, 4x disks and pads, Fly wheel, Exedy 6 speed pink box clutch, New Battery, Mishimoto cold air induction kit , 4x Yokohama ad08 tyres.

All receipts for work, TOO MUCH TO LIST - please email for more info, I am selling my pride and joy just after having all the above work done. Only due to other commitments meaning it's time for something economical. Car is in very good condition, only small stone chips but well looked after and maintained., When mapped I was told the quality of the work was excellent and how quiet the engine was running - one of the best rebuilds on this model they had seen. Custom map by RaceDynamix not the prodrive version so bespoke to this vehicle. Was told it was one of the best Subarus they had seen with the quality of work carried out. They stated that the build was done to an extremely high standard and was one of the quietest engine rebuilds they have seen.

Viewings welcome - I will be more than happy to take you for a spin and put a smile on your face as this car drives amazingly, 3 owners, Electric windows, Air conditioning, CD player, Folding rear seats, Sports seats, 17" Alloy Wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags. GREY, £12,000

LOWER PRICE

WILL NOT BE SOLD ON PRIVATE PLATE

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg