New (to me) Outback

Soupy

Hi Folks,

I've just bought a 2006 Outback, 3L auto and I am seriously impressed...what a car!! Comfortable, quiet and quick!! I have signed up on here in the hope of gaining some knowledge from the greater minds that are hopefully hanging around on here....:rolleyes:

I got it for what I thought was a great price but it does have issues....but hopefully all treatable for not too many pennies!! I thought I'd start with the easy things and fit a new brake light bulb but one of the clips that hold the fitting in place is damaged and I don't think I can get it out without breaking the clip.....could someone point me in the direction of where to get a replacement. I've had a look at eBay and am unable to to spot the right ones.

Thanks in advance....

Thanks Geoff,

After a bit more research I hope I have found what I am after from a website mentioned in another thread, www.vehicleclips.co.uk , I have ordered what they have described as the right ones and for £2.50 they ain't going to break the bank of they are wrong!