Cosworth

Hi just joined,

Got a CS400 for my wife although I drive now and again. Did Great European Rally last year and although out of warranty I took out a full warrantywise warranty. The headers on the manifold cracked on the German autobahn and caused damage right through the car melting virtually everything in the engine bay. Its been away a year now and warrantywise wont cough up.Need a undertray for the engine bay and an OSF plastic wheel arch liner. i think the 2013 STI will be the same fit.

Gary 07876202002

cossie_on_stelvio.png

• Like 1

great car, sad to hear you have problem with it and a stupid warranty doesnt cover it( read tinny tinny small print when taking any warranty - sneaky baggers)

any parts you are looking for please post in a wanted partsa section. http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/forum/52-subaru-parts-wanted/

Wotcha and welcome - love a hatch me particularly the Cossie - not heard of that issue before - were they the standard Subaru headers or had they been replaced with an aftermarket set?