What performance parts do you need!

md performance

Yeah it will do the same thing I would have thought. I only used mine a hand full of times 

Sorry was half way through replying and my 10 year old was crying saying he couldn't breath. But panic over he's fine :) 

I have a boost controller I've disconnected it now after seeing lot's of people killing there cars with them :) but good bit of kit if used right.

They're a must have item for the Skylines generally, I had an apexi Avcr good but not cheap.  But then... you get what you pay for :D

Front strut brace thicker anti roll bars front and rear, stainless exhaust, nice lightweight rims. None if which i can really afford at the mo but if if a cheap a/r bar front comes up i may push the boat out.

Stanton we have upgraded anti roll bars with bushes for £369.98 +vat we also have oz Torino 18" rims and enke 17" rims both priced at £800.00 +vat

The strut brace we are sourcing from our suppliers and the exhaust we can supply you with a full stainless sports system for £750.00