headlight refurb

aucky

hi guys,my 08 hatch headlights have a couple scratchs on lens's so I am going to refurb them,i have also noticed one inside is not looking so good,the lenses I have no problem doing,what I was wanting to no is when I repaint the inside panel do I need to use high temp paint or just normal car paint do the job,i have read on internet normal car paint is ok,but I have also read that projectors will need high temp paint :unsure:

I've also heard that the Hid put out alot more heat, I would think high temp paint.

Slightly diff route, always fancied a set of these 

0063b54eaff8b69fd0b157f745fca6e3_zpsmlot

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IMPREZA-Outback-WRX-07-13-CCFL-Projector-LED-DRL-R8-Headlight-BK-for-SUBARU-RHD-/122073097161?fits=Car+Make%3ASubaru&hash=item1c6c1fa3c9:g:PMQAAOSwimdXpIMV

• Like 1

Wouldn't think high temp paint to be necessary. If the temp was that high it would melt all the plastics in the headlights. I used plasti dip in my headlights but others I know used just regular paint without any issues.

Yeah good point that.i will try them with my regualar paint [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk