Modified Nationals Peterborough 26-28 May

scoobygirl

Hiya you lovely bunch. My other half and I are looking at doing some car shows this year and were wondering if any of you are coming to Peterborough for the modified nationals. If you are will there be a club stand as we are both interested in joining in. Its on our doorstep you see. This will be our first show so please be gentle with us lol x.

• 3 weeks later...

@HoodedLime i will pop and have a chat to you ,I have book't to go with south Yorkshire Subaru club as not heard if soc was having a stand at any shows,so have a look for my little blue hatch on their stand with soc stickers on side windows :laugh:,hopefully soc are doing a stand a subiefest this year :unsure:

• Like 1

Me and the old man plan on taking our cars for the weekend. We're hoping soc were having a stand so we could join in. Not booked tickets yet. But definitely going one way or another. I am a member of an all girls group who have a stand. The old man will have to tuck his old man in if we go with them lol. Will pop over and see you tho.