2015 Impreza STI Exhaust

JohnM

Hi all. Just wondering what exhausts people have fitted to 2015+ Impreza STI's? I like the sound of the borla system but can't seem to find anyone in the UK that sells them. Theres plenty of places for the 2014 and before. 

Who owns a 2015+ and has changed their exhaust? What you got and where did you get it?

Not got a 2015... or an sti... or an Impreza :)

But got my exhaust from the US, they shipped it over to the UK

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X2015+impreza+sti+borla.TRS0&_nkw=2015+impreza+sti+borla&_sacat=0

Just have to check which ever one you look at will ship to the uk, if it doesn't say they will then worth sending a message.

For my car it gave a price for shipping to the uk so it was alright.

I thought about shipping from the US but wasn't sure if I would need to pay a customs charge. A friend of mine got a gearbox sent from the US a few years ago. Cost his £800 for the box and £400 customs charge. Don't fancy having to pay extra if customs keep it. 

HKS Legamax. More than happy with result. Nice growl of unequal header boxer but not so loud you look like a knob. Won't upset the neighbours or attract unwanted attention. Fitted like a glove.

Just to note, Subaru no longer class the STI (or WRX) as an Impreza. Impreza is a different model. WRX is a model in its own right - STi is a version of the WRX.

• Like 1

Yeh I forgot about the Impreza part lol. I ended up ordering the Borla exhaust from Nemesis in England. They will order it from the US next week and I should have it by the end of February. I could have paid an extra £200 to have it air shipped over in 7 days but I'm in no hurry for it. The weather should be a bit better in Scotland in 4-5 weeks so it will be ideal for fitting around then. 

• Like 1