hopefully back in a scoobie

frazdogg

Hi all new to this site but have been with southeastscoobies.

I am hopefully going to make the 700 mile round trip to collect this next Wednesday

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REDUCED-impreza-wagon-wrx-sti-spec-3000-/262923198978?hash=item3d3771a202:g:razz:OMAAOSwzgBY45Ck

now i believe it was owned by a previous Subaru owners club member called Gary Weldon if anyone knows how i can contact him i would like to ask him a few questions about her as she looks fantastic and just what i am looking for.

Thank you and look forward to maybe meeting some of you in the future.

Welcome!

Sorry not sure on Gary.

I saw this the other day and had a good read.  Just check underneath well and give it a good drive. Make sure it's a cold start, warm it up and give it a good rev on throttle body through mid range.  Check no oil weep from heads as best can.  Looks nice for sure though.  Hope all goes well and indeed see you at some point :biggrin:

excellent thanks for the reply's. I spoke with the previous owner last night and  he verified the information i was looking for with the tuning work being done at pole position along with the suspension and brakes.

Cant wait to pick her up