File sharing

Gambit

Does anyone use a free file sharing site like Mozy. I have over a gigs worth of owners and workshop manuals that I have gathered from around the web. And was looking for a free hosting site that supports rar and doc files that I can sign up to. And allows other's like yourself's to be able to download them.

As you can tell it's not something I've done a lot of sharing. When I was just a kid about 6 years old I got a family size box of Maltesers and only gave one away to my mate and ate the rest, as you can tell I started to feel very unwell and began to do my chocolate exorcist forwarding projectile of vomit onto my already not so happy mate. So as a way to redeem myself I would like to be able to share these thing's and hopefully karma might leave me alone for a little while. 

Oh hell yeah at most I have about 2gig if that I've only just got back from work so will see what file's it will allow me to use to share too other wise more work sorting them all out  :D And work again tomorrow :( so might be next week before I can get them on here 

But thanks for looking ;) 

Is that a google thing?

I did look at one not sure if it was dropbox had looked at a few but was unsure will heck that too in a minute. Still not had anytime to do anything I thought today was my last day of being busy for a bit how wrong was I ;) 

but will let you know too mate and hopefully have them on here for people by the end of the week

Unless google have bought it within the last 12months no, but it wouldn't suprise me.

I'm not sure what size limit is but t's a good platform. You can have the app on your phone too so can retrieve stuff on the move. I think it's dropbox.com

Had a quick look yesterday when I see the message I think it's still it's own company :D Will have a full read up of both later and get them up. Only Fozzer manual is 2001 to 2004 but will look for more and add them as I find them