Tribeca B9

Mr.H

Hi all,

brand new to Subaru’s I have a Tribeca B9 08 in stock mode,bought it to carry the family round and now I think it’s the best car/suv I have ever had.

It has a couple of things I would change but am seriously upgrading this car it drives really well just needs some tweaks.

Already fitted a kn filter looking at exhausts next to take cats out it has so much unfulfilled potential,

Anyone out there done any upgrades or has some useful information would be really good.

My first question the boot has a lot of noise from it when going over bumps seams like the interior but am not sure anyone else had problems it is a bit excessive noise wise??

Wotcha and welcome - I dont know too much about the Tribeca but understand it is built on the legacy platform which does give quite a few options to increase the power and torque your motor is currently putting out - a lot of the big power subaru builds are based on the flat six layout :smile: