HI Newbie here

S.H

Hi All,

Firstly I'd like to say a big hello to everyone and I'm hoping you are all enjoying the great weather we have been having lately :).

Sooo... The reason I've joined your website is I'm looking for a Subaru to buy :). This will be my 2nd Scooby :).

My first one was an RB5 (No.305) running 350Bhp great car and loved it to bits but due to circumstances at the time i had to sell :( :(. I've since had A Lexus IS200 (Supercharged) running 205 Bhp and an Evo 6 running 450 Bhp! sorry I went to the EVO dark side :( :(.

So the Scooby I'm looking to buy next is an STI Version 6 Type R in Mica Blue (I believe that's whats its called "Very Dark Blue) I saw 1 at Japshow @ SantaPod about 4 years ago and fell in love with it :). Hence I now want to buy one. Trouble is, I cant seem to find any :( :(??? The only ones i've seen are either white or WRC blue....

If anyone can offer any help or advice that would be very helpful.

Many thanks,

Steve

Wotcha and welcome Steve - that is a very desirable motor, wouldn't mind one myself and dont worry about the Evo - When I found Mitsubishi manufactured switches in my scoob I realised they were both very closely related

I haven't seen a Mica blue Type R for some time, 18 months I think, been keeping an eye out and even then I did not know if it was original or had been resprayed.

So IMO will be a case of keeping an eye out - and now you have flagged it on the forum that may help as well

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jay, Yes they are very rare. I've even considered buying a different colour and have it resprayed. (Dont really want to do that though). Thanks for the reply :).

SH