My first Subaru!

Well hello there, new to the Subaru world and so far it's.... Interesting? 

I'm Aidan, 24. From Halifax West Yorkshire. I'm currently a delivery driver for Tesco of 3 years. 

This is my 2005 Legacy 2.5 n/a, purchased with problems (1st bad choice..) however most of them issues are fixed.. I think.

TGV valve sensor wasn't preloaded from the previous owner which threw up the eml, now that's sorted I need to get the eml cleared and maybe I can finally use the cruise control (the light was flashing with the eml.) 

It had no exhaust from the downpipe back, that's now sorted just need to put a gasket between the manifold and downpipe as I found there wasn't one and it's leaking like.. Actually let's keep it PG. 

Currently misfiring at low load low rpms too, I was advised spark plugs so that's where I'm going to start and work my way up the money chain if that doesn't work.

My old Rota GTR 18x8 wheels have been refurbished and powdercoated white and had a new set of Nankang NS2's thrown on. H&R lowering springs are waiting to be fitted and hopefully after that a custom exhaust will be made and she'll be sitting pretty 👍

Future plans?

So far no plans are set in stone as I have different things floating in my mind that I want to do. However the choices are.
Turbocharging.. It's a must for every Subaru? Either that or EZ30 swap provided all the engine mounts are the same which is what I was wanting to ask one of you guys. 😁

I'm after body parts too, mainly JDM front bumper and some kind of splitter, rear bumper, side skirts/spats and I'm undecided on a BGW or ducktail spoiler.. I have a BGW sitting from my old Celica (yes I put a BGW on a FWD car, it looked sweet in my opinion!)

I'm also wanting to get the car wrapped or plasti-dipped white or red, so far I'm leaning towards red.  

scoob.jpg

Wotcha and welcome - All friendly on here, you seem to have some great ideas there feel free to set up a project thread and keep a camera handy for progress shots 😀👍