Brought last week its a work in progress

KillerShark1978

Am loving the WRX -S I got hold of last week.

Needs some work around the suspension, but the engine and body work is in great shape. ATM its sitting on cheap lowering springs, the lower suspension has took out the front lower arm bushes on both sides along with the drop links on all 4 corners, plus the tracking is out judging by the tyres, but dont care about the rubber for now cos its only cheep rubber its previous owner has dishonoured it with anyway, but at least they did manage to keep the service book 100% up to date and where kind enough to change the cam-belt early 4 years back on 46k, cars done 66k now so that's a plus.

Just leaves me needing complete set of new springs, all new drop links, both front lower wishbone arms, and new rubber all round. Was hoping to get it all done this weekend but have ordered the parts online from "buy car parts direct" ordered last Sunday and still waiting although according to postal tracking they are on there way over from Germany so wont be able to get work done on it now till next weekend which is a bit of a bummer.

And almost forgot ordered myself a front strut brace while I was waiting, the brace will be the only none standard part of the suspension when I am done, cant wait to ditch those cheep nasty lowering springs and get everything suspension wise back to standard.

20180921_172134.jpg

20180921_172121.jpg