Wanted Forester Rear Struts Non SLS , Springs Peddars

FTP

Hi guy's, looking for a decent pair of used rear shocks and springs, Peddars non sls standard height, for Forester SG 2005. 2.0X. Thanks in advance. Please contact me on 07415270680. Rob. 

You can buy new kyb excel G shocks and springs for around £185

shocks are £53 on eBay (cheaper than on my trade account), springs about £76 if google the part number .

Right Absorber KYB 334344
    Left Absorber KYB 334345
    Coilover Springs KYB RC6431

I will go with this. Thanks again. Just as a side point I carry an enduro bike on a tow bar mounted rack and do a fair bit of towing, what's the thinking regarding spring rates or do they ruin the ride/handling? 

Your best bet on springs if carrying loaded weight and towing is custom set from springcoil.co.uk . They got lot of experience on rears for the SG and would give you good advise and solutions to your needs, they do increased rates, progressive springs and can adjust base height a little like for example raise rear 10mm help compensate for some load, that probably £60 more than the KYB spring set but can be wise thing do for those using vehicle loaded/towing .

Ride should be quite good as you gain fair bit of improvement from new excel g's over half dead oems . All ones I done been nice ride, even XT models on kyb and springcoil full spring kits front and rear .

on a side note If you need new bump stops and protection boots kyb do rear kit (2boots, 2 bump stops) for less than £20