Subaru Impreza r sport wagon 2005 2 pot callipers

Grahamki

They are easy enough to refurb yourself if you can take it off the road for a bit - still not free but Big Red will sell you a refurb kit which would be better than paying for an unknown second hand pair

3 hours ago, Jay762 said:

They are easy enough to refurb yourself if you can take it off the road for a bit - still not free but Big Red will sell you a refurb kit which would be better than paying for an unknown second hand pair

Thanks for the feedback I just got quoted £60 for each calipers to be replaced with brand new ones I thought that was quite good I will let you know how I get on just noticed a new thing today though my power steering pump is squeaking and slipping a bit 🙈 so either a pully or new pump so now it’s going to be all that and a rear abs sensor as got wheel bearing done and they broke sensor got quoted £250 for that off Subaru as can’t get any anywhere so think it’s going to be a 2 expensive months 🙈

Yeah I thought that I will get that disks and pads 👍 I tried to adjust it and it didn’t help got quoted £190 for new one. The abs sensor is dear I saw ones on eBay but it’s hard to find the exact one for my car I don’t want to buy one and then it’s the wrong one hopefully after all this then I have a bit of luck with nothing going wrong car has been good but had to replace suspension arms to alloy had a wheel bearing that set me back £350 as everything was seized car was in garage 3days the rear shocks 2 sets of pads as calipers seizing and 4 tyres lol but I still love the car 🚙 thanks for your advice 👍