Forester STi suspension

MischaRS

Hello everyone,  am a Trader but have bought off a Diplomat  friend a Subaru Forester STi 2006 JDM for my wife as she finds it very comfortable. It has many additions from Litchfield, but has been stored on and off for a number of years. However, at some stage when the car was in Jamaica, the local garage gave it some new shock absorbers and individual bushes. It drives abysmally. Before we go down our normal route of new coilovers, all new powerflex bushes, K Mac camber kit and then a full Center Gravity set up, can anyone on here please advise any recommendations.. which coilovers, for example. Many thanks Martin

mine has tein, i find it to be very comfortable and not to stiff if setup correctly, would recommend them hightly, but if your going to spend the money bilstein also have a very good set that works well with the car, id advise changing the anti roll bar bushes when you change the struts over at the same time, not necessarily for poly bush but if there old the extra little bit of stress tends to mean they don't last long, i did mine with whiteline drop links but its not really something id bother doing if they don't need changing 

If it was a geniune Litchfield they have used Bilstein shocks but they will have done springs shocks and a fast road setup. It may be worth contacting them.firat as replacing stuff without knowing what the setup was will screw up the handling