Hey Everyone...

Matt91uk

So I also posted this in the Impreza discussion forum, but after anyone who can help advise!

Ok, so a year or so ago I sold my WRX STi hatch in favour of a Skoda Octavia VRS due to having a young child and a large dog (Labrador) therefore wanting for something bigger... however regretting my decision I am thinking of getting a new age 2017~ ish WRX STi... however there is no way my dog could go on the back seats as she molts to much and would not sit still, even with a doggy seat belt and seat covers it would be a nightmare, so my question is, can you remove the ‘parcel shelf’ (if such thing exists) in the new age saloon? Or is it fixed in place? If removed, could the dog sit behind the back seats in the boot, but with her head popping up and be able to see out of the back window?

Only other option is another hatch, but they’re all high mileage and I do a fair few miles myself and fancy something a bit newer and nicer inside. 

Thanks
Matt

Wotcha and welcome - cant answer the saloon question but you are right about the hatches, a lot of people clearly like spending time in them - there are some lower mileage JDM versions that pop up every now and then with the 2.0 twinscroll setup

• Thanks 1