Impreza WRX 06 Alloys ?

Iain-WRX

It's a Subaru they all look good on it ;) 

I don't know about that statement! I've seen some with wheels that should not be on the car, there should be a web page where you have a picture of your car and you are able to change the wheels in the picture to find the one's you like, or am I just being to !Removed! fussy?? ;)

• Like 1

wheelbase used to have a computer in store that you could select your car and colour then go through the wheels to see what looks good

have you looked at 3SDM wheels? or XXR wheels?

i like the 0.05 from 3DSM myself and the 527 XXR wheels my mate has on his bug, they suit it well

• Like 1

Thanks Miggs

XXR 527 very nice, I think You have just found my new wheels, google image even has them on a silver impreza :) loving them, did your mate have any problems with the width of the wheel being 18" x 8.75j ( if he went for the 18's? Any arch rubbing? Or sticking out beyond the arch?

He's got no rubbing issues but he on colonels set firm and has to have arch gap due to horrendous speed bumps on his street, and he's on 18's, width wise they sit absolutely perfect, I can't remember if he used spacers or not but they are bob on, not out too much but not inside the arches either if you get me

• Like 1